Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Amethyst Category:
About Amethyst Earrings
The amethyst earrings featuring the magnificent purple gemstone of the quartz mineral family are a beauty to adore by women from all the walks of life. The gorgeous birthstone of February got its name derived from Greek word amethystos and came to associated with spirituality and contentment. The amazing gold earrings for women with the Purple Quartz will sway away the heart of your beloved when presented as gift for any special occasions. The noteworthy hardness and the enticing beauty have made amethysts a great popularity in designing jewelry for women.
Rosec Jewels’ handcrafted range of amethyst and diamond earrings makes an amazing selection of bridal earrings to adorn for the wedding ceremony. Choose them to pair with amethyst necklace for a sophisticated look for any occasion. Amalgamating different amethyst shapes, out-of-the-box gemstone settings and metal embellishments in colorful gold to craft an assorted range of white gold amethyst earrings and rose gold amethyst earrings.
Benefits of Amethyst Earrings
The February birthstone amethyst in earrings for women are associated with wisdom and imagination.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Amethyst Earrings
- Color: Amethysts are characterized by a reddish purple saturation with no visible color zoning will be valued more while crafting amethyst earrings for women.
- Clarity: The purple quartz must be examined for eye-clean transparency while setting out to buy the February birthstone earrings.
- Cut: Amethysts are popularly cut into different standard and fancy shapes to adorn them in the gold earrings for women.
- Carat: Being a member of quartz family, amethysts appear as large crystals without any dramatic variation in price.
Amethyst Earrings FAQs
Are amethyst earrings durable?
Amethysts rate 7 on the Mohs scale of hardness which offers great durability to amethyst earrings for women.
How to take care of amethyst gold earrings?
The amethyst earrings for women are quite durable owing to their hardness and don’t usually get scratched easily but the regular use of gold earrings can dull the sparkle of amethyst. However, they can be easily cleaned at home by keeping the following steps in mind.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Grab a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
How much will an amethyst earring cost me?
The natural amethyst earrings can cost as low as $300 and reach as high as $1500 depending on the gemstone size, the color of amethyst and and the clarity.
What are amethyst birthstone earrings?
Amethysts are the official birthstone of February and have been long thought to shower people born in February with metaphysical healing powers and benefits. Thus, the amethyst earrings are also known as the February birthstone earrings.
How can I know if my amethyst earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of amethyst in earrings is ensured by the gemstone certification to define amethyst in all the quality factors like carat, color, cut and clarity. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.