July Birthstone Jewelry
Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Birthstone Jewelry:
January Birthstone Jewelry | February Birthstone Jewelry | March Birthstone Jewelry | April Birthstone Jewelry | May Birthstone Jewelry | June Birthstone Jewelry | August Birthstone Jewelry | September Birthstone Jewelry | October Birthstone Jewelry | November Birthstone Jewelry | December Birthstone Jewelry
About July Birthstone Jewelry
Here arrives the king of all gems: Romantic Rubies. Isn’t it the stone you’re planning to present to your ladylove this Valentines? Isn’t it the stone you always find women gushing over? Rubies are highly sought after for all the wondorous reasons, be it for the season of romance, a July birthday or just another day of you wishing to go all bold and beautiful with your jewelry.
Fun Fact: Such has been the significance of Rubies that they have been mentioned as many as 4 times in the Bible. It has been regarded as the stone of kings and hold utmost value to those who wear them.
What do Rubies symbolize?
Rubies, one of the 4 precious stones, are a beloved symbol of love, passion and wealth. Famous for commemorating the 15th and 40th wedding anniversary, Rubies are an irreplaceable token of commitment. They also serve as a symbol of courage, that its fierce red hues would tell, and thus, have long been used to decorate royal crowns as well.
Ruby and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Ruby ranges from a classic round, oval, pear and princess cut to more elaborate heart, cushion, baguette and marquise cut.
- Color: The color of Ruby, thanks to the presence of chromium, ranges from a bright red to purplish red.
- Clarity: Rubies are known to possess some needle-like inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of Ruby jewelry typically ranges between 0.25 CT to 4 CT
Red, Radiant and Romantic: Ruby Jewelry
- Rings: Our collection of Ruby Rings ranges from the most cherished tokens of love: Ruby Engagement Ring, Anniversary Rings, Eternity Rings, Three Stone Rings, Promise Rings to more elaborate and expressive styles including vintage, twisted rope, cluster and cocktail ring. All equally beautiful and significant in their own sweet way!
- Earrings: Ruby Earrings add a hint of boldness to your entire look. We carry a versatile collection of the most classic stud, halo, two stone, bar, solitaire along with fancier styles including floral, drop, vintage, dangle and hoop drop earrings. Heart Shape Ruby Earrings are one of the most sought after for commemorating romantic occasions.
- Pendant: Ruby Pendants make for another romantic token of love and carry a wide collection of the most classic Solitaire, Teardrop, Halo, Bar along with some fancier styles including Floral, vintage, open circle, seven stone, snowflake and cross necklaces.
- Bracelets: Ruby Bracelets range from a classic tennis, station chain bracelets to more elaborate infinity and geometric designs.
What are the benefits of wearing Ruby?
Fondly hailed as the king of all gemstones, Ruby represents the sun and is known to bestow the wearer with success, wealth and fame. It is considered as the stone of love that helps in strengthening relationships. Apart from that, it also helps in physical healing including blood circulation and vision related problems.
How do you take care of Ruby Jewelry?
In order to maintain the new like luster of Ruby Jewelry, you can clean it with a lukewarm solution of soapy water, soft bristled brush for scrubbing along with a soft microfiber cloth to pat it dry.
Can you wear Ruby everyday?
Possessing a hardness of 9 out of 10 on Moh’s scale, Rubies are known for their impressive durability, that makes them such a sought after gemstone jewelry to be worn to all occasions.
Can Rubies go in water?
Yes, rubies can absolutely go in water but always avoid prolonged exposure and make sure to remove it while showering.
What does July birthstone symbolize?
Ruby has long been a symbol of power, passion, love and commitment. Thus, it helps the wearer greatly in all these areas.