Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Ruby Category:
About Ruby Earrings
We are in love with the deep red color of rubies as much as you and hence inspired us to craft red ruby earrings for women to bring the King of Gemstones in their lives. Long associated with passion, courage and power, rubies are official birthstone of July. Measuring 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness, ruby make an spectacular choice of gemstone in jewelry. The natural ruby earrings by Rosec Jewels are available in both traditional and modern earring styles for women. For a simple pair of earrings for everyday wear, our ruby stud earrings are to be checked out for a sophisticated look. If your pursuit for genuine ruby earrings has led you to us then we assure you that our exclusive collection of ruby gold earrings has got something for everyone. Our team of expert gemologists has come out with exceptional designs which boast of adorable colors of gold, gemstone shapes and settings. For those who wish to outshine others, our vintage ruby earrings are something to look out for. Besides personal use, our ruby earrings can be gifted to your beloved on the occasion of 15th and 40th wedding anniversaries. However, before you click on the buy button, one should look into the quality factors of rubies.
Benefits of Ruby Earrings
The rubies are often associated with Sun and the fiery ruby wards off evil, rejuvenate your body, command authority and boost your confidence.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Ruby Earrings
- Color: The blood red color of ruby ranges from vibrant red to slightly purplish red. However, an orange overtone in ruby earrings will be less valuable and fetch lower prices. .
- Clarity: One must be willing to accept few inclusions while buying natural ruby earrings and should be examined for eye-clean clarity in rubies.
- Cut: Rubies being considerably a hard gemstone can be cut into almost all kinds of standard and fancy shapes ranging from classic round through cushions to brilliant princess cut rubies.
- Carat: Although, natural rubies are quite rare to find above the one carat mark and thus will significantly affect the price with increase in size.
Ruby Earrings FAQs
What is a ruby made of?
The rubies are naturally found as corundum mineral deposits and the presence of chromium traces is responsible for the red color of rubies.
How to take care of ruby gold earrings?
The ruby earrings for women are although quite durable owing to the excellent hardness and don’t usually get scratched easily but the regular use of gold earrings can dull the sparkle of rubies. However, they can be easily cleaned at home by keeping the following steps in mind.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Grab a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
How much will a ruby earring cost me?
The ruby earrings incorporating genuine and quality ruby fetch prices depending on the size of the gemstone, the color of ruby and and the clarity. However, the price of ruby earrings can vary from a several hundred dollars and to a few thousand dollars.
What are ruby birthstone earrings?
Rubies are the official birthstone of July and have been long thought to shower people born in July with various healing powers and benefits. Thus, the ruby earrings are also known as the July birthstone earrings.
How can I know if my ruby earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of ruby in earrings is ensured by the gemstone certification to define rubies in all the quality factors like carat, color, cut and clarity. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.