Cubic Zirconia Necklace
Other Related Zircon Category:
About Zircon Necklace
Making to the list of the most refined and royal jewelry out there, Zircon necklaces know how to add a flair of elegance to your neckline. Its luster and brilliance are something we’re an avid admirer of. Fashioned in a number of versatile designs, a Zircon necklace can be worn anyday, everyday, to all kinds of occasions.
What does Zircon Necklace symbolize?
Hailed for having a positive influence on the wearer, Zircon is regarded as a great stone for meditation. It protects against all kinds of negative energies and is known to bestow the wearer with prosperity and wealth. Also considered as a stone of love that helps in strengthening relationships, Zircon necklaces make for a meaningful token of love.
Zircon Necklace and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Zircon in necklaces from our collection is mostly round.
- Color: The most sought after Zircon necklaces are known to be colorless. It derives its color from being subjected to heat treatments.
- Clarity: The most sought after Zircons are eye-clean.
- Carat: The carat weight of Zircon necklaces typically ranges between 0.5 to 2 CT.
Refined and Royal: Zircon Necklaces
- Classic Necklace: Simple yet stunning: a classic pair of Zircon Necklaces is a true everyday essential.
- Solitaire Necklace: Fashioned with a single stone of Zircon: this Necklace makes for a perfect accessory to commemorate that one-of-a-kind love.
- Halo Necklace: Enhanced with a sparkling halo of Zircon, this necklace makes for a perfect party wear accessory to be worn to all occasions.
- Heart Necklace: Nothing can beat the romance quotient of a heart shaped Zircon necklace, that’s for sure. It makes for a meaningful gift for your ladylove to be presented on Valentine’s day, anniversary, her birthday or just another day of you expressing your love.
- Vintage inspired Necklace: Antiques would forever be admired in the world of jewelry and a vintage inspired necklace including art deco, milgrain detailed, key pendant makes for a sought after choice for all the vintage hearts out there.
Does Zircon break easily?
Though it possesses a hardness of around 7.5 on Moh’s scale, Zircon is known to be quite a brittle stone which in turn can affect its facet shape.
What is so special about Zircon necklace?
Formed thanks to the process of crystallization, Zircon is believed to be quite resistant to chemical attacks which makes them such a prized possession in any collection.
How do you clean Zircon jewelry?
Make sure to clean your jewelry with a lukewarm solution of soapy water. For scrubbing, you can use a soft bristled toothbrush. Pat it dry with a soft, microfiber cloth and you’re good to go.
What does Zircon symbolize?
Hailed as a stone of positivity and prosperity, Zircon is known to ward off all kinds of negativities from the life of the wearer. It is renowened as a grounding stone that takes people a step closer to their goals. And most importantly, it is a stone of unconditional love that helps in strengthening relationships, thus making Zircon necklace a timeless token of love.
Is Zircon necklace safe to wear?
Absolutely yes! Zircon is quite safe to be worn on a regular basis and is fashioned by keeping check on the radioactivity.