Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Amethyst Category:
About Amethyst Necklace
Amethyst: a gemstone color as unique as its name. A glance at it can sure give you a soothing vibe. When embedded in the most precious jewelry of all times, necklace, an Amethyst Necklace can sure make for a bold, royal and evident fashion statement. Purple is the new cool and necklace is the first thing that grabs our attention, isn’t it? Both combined can suit any neckline. Thanks to the eye-catching power of purple color, nothing can beat the striking grace of a Real Amethyst Necklace. It is one of those colors that we just cannot get enough of! The timeless USP of Amethyst Necklace being its ability to add more life to any outfit. You choose the occasion, an amethyst necklace is there to get you covered! Aren’t you already a fan of how an amethyst necklace vintage can make you feel like you’ve turned back time? Well, our versatile collection of Amethyst Necklace has specially been handcrafted by our artisans to make you feel more in style.
The vigor of amethyst necklace can add more definition to your collar bones and highlight them with complete elegance. The profound meaning it holds is such that an amethyst necklace crystal are known to protect against negative energies. Beauty and benefits combined! An amethyst necklace gold works best for any skin tone as well and consists of a variety of metal color options including amethyst necklace white gold, yellow gold and amethyst necklace rose gold that you can choose your favorite from. We say purple is the new black and that being said, let’s delve a bit deeper into the world of Amethyst Necklace.
Pretty in Purple: Amethyst Necklace Styles
- Solitaire Amethyst Necklace : Perfect to be worn to any occasion! A solitaire amethyst necklace can effortlessly make you look more vibrant, in style and royal.
- Halo Amethyst Necklace : A diamond halo encircling, apart from adding definition to your amethyst necklace, can make you look more radiant, shiny and elite.
- Infinity Amethyst Necklace : Infinity amethyst necklace adds more personality to your whole look and can also make for a great gift for you loved one since infinity is a well known symbol of love.
- Heart Amethyst Necklace : Romantic heart shape combined with the vigor of Amethyst, surely would never let the spark of your love dim out.
- Three Stone Amethyst Necklace : Why not make it a little more dramatic! Combine your favorite attires with a more elaborate three stone amethyst necklace like you’re ready to take on the world.
- Cross Amethyst Necklace : One of the most fashionable picks out of the lot! Let a Cross Amethyst Necklace gold alone add more style, class and vigor to your entire look.
- Amethyst Necklace Vintage : You know why it is such a trendy pick? A vintage amethyst necklace looks antique, creative, artistic yet so in fashion because of its design being combined with the vibrant purple hues.
- Amethyst Fashion Necklace : Whether an amethyst spiral necklace or a stack able jewelry set, a piece of amethyst fashion necklace looks just as stunning on any neckline.
- Amethyst Dangle Necklace : What makes for a more vibrant, bold and evident fashion statement than a dangle necklace studded with amethyst all over!
Explore the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of amethyst necklace ranges from round, oval baguette and cushion to princess, heart, marquise and pear.
- Color: The color of amethyst is known to be royal purple with minimal to no color zoning.
- Clarity: Real amethyst necklace is known to have eye clear clarity, meaning that is quite free of inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of amethyst necklace is known to be between 0.01 to 2 CT.
What are the benefits of wearing amethyst necklace?
Amethyst, just like its soothing purple color, is known to calm the mind of the wearer with amethyst necklace crystals being best known to help with anxiety problems. Apart from that, when it comes to physical healing, it is known to help the wearer with skin problems, digestion problems and hormonal issues as well. In fact, it is also known to strengthen the wisdom of the wearer. See, benefits just as beautiful as its color!
What is the birthstone of amethyst?
Amethyst, a semi-precious gemstone, is known to be the birthstone of February, thus making it extra special for all the February babies out there!
How to tell the quality of amethyst necklace?
A high quality amethyst necklace is rich blue in color with minimal to no inclusions as per SGL. To help you be better assured of quality, we only sell SGL certified necklaces.
Can amethyst necklace be worn by anyone?
Purple is the new black and that’s why amethyst necklace looks just as pretty on any neckline, along with any age group. In fact, the vibrant purple color of amethyst can add vigor and life to any outfit, thus making it one of the topmost picks out of the lot. Such versatility that while an amethyst cross necklace looks more sleek and modish, an amethyst necklace vintage looks more antique and creative. But all just as stunning!
How are amethyst made?
An amethyst is known to be formed in intense temperatures under a volcanic rock. It is known to be formed in igneous as well as metamorphic rocks. A natural Amethyst necklace is largely found in Sri Lanka, Brazil, Australia, America, Namibia and Uruguay.