Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Peridot Category:
About Peridot Earrings
Although, peridots were, for a greater part of time, confused with emeralds owing to the similar resemblance of both the gemstones. The famous emerald jewelry of the Egyptians was later found to have been adorned with peridots. Thus, the peridot earrings are greatly favored for the sublime beauty of this olive green gemstone which is often termed as the Evening Emerald. The beautiful hues have thus motivated jewelers around the world to craft amazing peridot jewelry for women. The birthstone of August conveniently blend with the alluring colors of gold namely, yellow, white and rose gold for distinctive peridot earrings in gold.
We, at Rosec Jewels, showcase a sensational collection of peridot stud earrings in floral, minimal and solitaire earring styles. Such peridot earrings are quite versatile to for daily wear and office wear. Apart from the simple stud earrings our artisans have also designed intricate peridot dangle earrings which can be used for any fancy occasion you wish to attend. Featuring different peridot shapes like round, cushion, square, heart and oval in gold earrings can bring out further assortment of the August birthstone earrings.
Benefit of Peridot Earrings
Wearing peridot earrings can shower great strength and vitality upon the wearer. The August birthstone peridot can further grant happiness the people born in August.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Peridot Earrings
- Color: The favorable color of peridot is characterized by a olive green saturation, however, the color can still vary from pure green to a yellowish green in peridot earrings.
- Clarity: Although, peridots will be most valued for an eye-clean piece and when found with any undesirable dark spot can reduce the quality of peridot earrings.
- Cut: Peridots can be easily cut into almost all standard, fancy and designer cuts offered by the lapidarist.
- Carat: As far as smaller size peridots are considered, they remain relatively inexpensive than the larger pieces with increased carat weight.
Peridot Earrings FAQs
Where does peridot come from?
Peridots are currently mined from sites in Myanmar, Norway, Hawaii, Pakistan and Vietnam.
How to take care of peridot gold earrings?
The peridot earrings for women while they don’t usually get scratched easily but their regular use can sometimes dull the sparkle of the peridots. They can be easily cleaned at home by keeping the following steps in mind.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Grab a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
How much will a peridot earring cost me?
The price of natural peridot earrings can vary from $300 to $2500 depending on the gemstone size, the color and clarity of peridot and and the presence of other gemstones.
What are peridot birthstone earrings?
Peridots are the official birthstone of August and bring the various metaphysical benefits into the life of the August born. Thus, the peridot earrings are also known as the August birthstone earrings.
How do I know if my peridot earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of peridots in earrings is ensured by the gemstone certification by defining them in all applicable quality factors. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.