April Birthstone Jewelry
Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Birthstone Jewelry:
January Birthstone Jewelry | February Birthstone Jewelry | March Birthstone Jewelry | May Birthstone Jewelry | June Birthstone Jewelry | July Birthstone Jewelry | August Birthstone Jewelry | September Birthstone Jewelry | October Birthstone Jewelry | November Birthstone Jewelry | December Birthstone Jewelry
About Dazzling Diamonds
Diamonds: a woman’s best friend, and deservingly so! Little? Diamond Jewelry ensures that you leave loads of sparkles wherever you go. Long been hailed as a forever stone, that represents love, Diamond Jewelry is a timeless ornament that you could wear to all occasions. Probably why, nothing till date even comes close to the craze for Diamonds, specially when it comes to engagement rings.
Fun Fact: The word Diamond itself has been derived from the Greek word ‘adamas,’ that represents ‘invincible,’ or ‘unconquerable’ thanks to its unparalleled hardness and sustainability. So much that diamonds were not only used to engrave tools but back in Ancient Greece, warriors wore it as a prized possession that was believed to bestow them with great strength.
What do Diamonds symbolize?
Diamonds have long been known to symbolize love and strength and have undoubtedly become the ultimate expression of love today. The royalties initially started the trend of proposing with a Diamond Engagement Ring. Such has been its purity that back in Ancient Greece, Diamonds were believed to represent the ‘tears of gods.’
It has been known to commemorate the 60th marriage anniversary, representing a love that stays.
Diamond and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Diamond ranges from the classic round, oval, pear and princess to baguette, heart and marquise.
- Color: The most sought after Diamonds are known to be colorless.
- Clarity: The clarity of Diamond ranges from absolutely flawless, possessing no eye visible blemishes to inclusive of eye-visible blemishes.
- Carat: The carat weight of Diamond Jewelry typically ranges from a minimum of around 0.25 CT to around 4 CT.
Elegant and Elite: Diamond Jewelry
We know how diamonds have an irreplaceable place in every woman’s jewelry box. Carrying a radiant collection of timeless pieces, these include:
- Rings: No denying the fact that diamond rings are an emotion indeed for women and in an attempt to facilitate women’s everlasting desire for diamonds, the versatile collection we carry includes minimal diamond rings, three stone rings, anniversary rings along with more elaborate, expressive and meaningful designs inclusive of eternity, engagement, initial and wedding rings.
- Earrings: Nothing looks more elegant than a pair of diamond earrings, be it for an everyday look or an occasion more fancy. While diamond stud earrings compliment your minimalist style and are inclusive of the classic solitaire, fancy florals, elaborate cluster and sparkling snowflake, diamond drop and dangle earrings right from quirky geometric designs to bridal wear are perfect for occasions more fancy and hoops carry a timeless fashion appeal.
- Pendant: Diamond Pendants carry an unparalleled charm, inclusive of the classic solitaire pendant crafted with gemstones of different shapes that make for a timeless everyday wear accessory, Cluster Jewelry Set, Romantic Infinity Heart and Heart Key pendants, zodiac necklaces and the vintage art deco necklaces.
- Bracelets: A Diamond Bracelet is a classic you could slip on anyday, everyday. It is inclusive of the classic station chain bracelet, link chain bracelets, tennis bracelets, bar bracelets and more expressive designs including butterfly chain bracelets, floral bolo bracelets, open circle bracelets and much more!
Can Diamond Jewelry be worn regularly?
Diamonds have, hands down, set the bar for durability with a hardness rating of a perfect 10 on Moh’s scale. You could live wearing Diamonds since it can withstand the wear and tear of regular use with much ease.
How do you take care of Diamond Jewelry?
You don’t have to worry too much of your Diamond Jewelry since it is known for its sustainability. Clean it every once in a while with a lukewarm solution of water, use a soft-bristled brush for scrubbing and pat it dry with a soft, microfiber cloth.
Do Diamonds fade?
Diamonds are known for their sparkle and sustainability. In fact, it is said that only a diamond can scratch another diamond. Since these are colorless, they can look a bit dull when exposed to dirt and oil. Thus, in order to maintain its new-like sparkle and brilliance, make sure to keep it clean.
What are the benefits of wearing Diamond?
Hailed as the oldest, purest and the one of the most beautiful stones out there, Diamond is known to bestow the wearer with inner peace, help with health issues and attract wealth and prosperity. It works like a lucky charm, specially for Virgo and Libra. Last but definitely not the least, these have long been associated with love, thus helping with relationships too.
Why is Diamond so special?
Diamonds are considered a little extra special, thanks to their unmatched elegance, colorless beauty, brilliance and enhanced emotional value.