Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Moonstone Category:
About Moonstone Earrings
Moonstone earrings from Rosec Jewels are a must-have jewelry essential displaying the serene beauty of moonstones. The mystic adularescence of the birthstone of June is a beauty to adore and hence motivated our craftsmen to design outstanding moonstone earings for women. The moonstone conveniently blend with the alluring colors of gold namely, yellow, white and rose gold for distinctive moonstone earrings in gold.
Our majestic moonstone stud earrings will help you get through the day to day jewelry selection. While a pair of moonstone drop earrings can be worn on less fancy occasions to seriously turn some heads. Our artisans blend various moonstone shapes with solid gold in different impurities such as 10K, 14K and 18K to further diversify the range of moonstone earrings for women.
Benefits of Moonstone Earrings
Moonstone is thought to bring fertility and love to the wearer. Therefore, wearing moonstone earrings can create an aura to drive away negativity.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Moonstone Earrings
- Color: A colorless, semitransparent to nearly transparent appearance coupled with a blue adularescence is the desirable characteristic to look out for while buying moonstone earrings.
- Clarity: Inclusions in moonstones can interfere with the natural adularescence and thus should be examined for while buying moonstone earrings.
- Cut: Moonstones are usually cut into cabochons in order to maximize the sheen of the gemstone in earrings for women.
- Carat: Carat weight of moonstone determines the gemstone in its size, specifically the weight of the gemstone.
Moonstone Earring FAQs
What does a moonstone symbolize?
Moonstones have been directly associated with the moonlight by many cultures throughout history and are thought to stabilize emotions and bring success in love for the wearer. As believed by various practitioners, they are also associated with intuition and psychic abilities.
How to take care of moonstone gold earrings at home?
The moonstone earrings for women might loose their sheen with time due to the accumulated dirt and oil. However, few easy tips can really help you clean your earrings at home and help preserve their beautiful sparkle.
- A soft cotton or microfiber cloth should be used to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Take a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your moonstone earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under moonstone.
How much will a moonstone earring cost me?
The price of natural moonstone earrings can vary from $300 to $2000 depending on the size of moonstone as well as the color and clarity of moonstone and the presence of other gemstones.
What are moonstone birthstone earrings?
Moonstone is the official birthstone of June and is believed to bring various healing benefits into the life of the June born. Thus, the moonstone earrings are often known as the June birthstone earrings.
How do I know if my moonstone earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of moonstone in earrings is ensured by the gemstone certification by defining them in all applicable quality factors. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.