Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Tanzanite Category:
About Tanzanite Earrings
Perhaps only a single generation will ever get to witness the beauty of tanzanite jewelry owing to the rarity of tanzanite. The birthstone of December is a desirable gemstone to craft tanzanite earrings. The recently discovered tanzanite is found in a single source in Tanzania which is predicted to last only for a generation. The exceptional property of tanzanite to exhibit pleochroism that is the ability to show different colors when viewed at different orientations. This rare property is what makes the tanzanite earrings for women from Rosec Jewels an amazing addition to the wardrobe of women.
We are the artisans behind the exclusive range of gold tanzanite earrings designs including fantastic tanzanite stud earrings with sophisticated designs. Our lapidarist curate beautiful tanzanite drop earrings with a variety of tanzanite shapes ranging from round, oval, cushion, emerald, princess and many more to bring about a great diversity in tanzanite and diamond earrings. Blending alluring colors of gold, our gold tanzanite earrings are something to watch out for.
Benefits of Tanzanite Earrings
Tanzanite birthstone earrings are a means to celebrate new beginnings and promotes raise level of consciousness in the wearer.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Tanzanite Earrings
- Color: The quality of tanzanite earrings is determined by a deep blue color. Therefore, while buying earrings for women one must look for intense violet-blue hue with pleochroism.
- Clarity: Tanzanite in earrings should be chosen for eye-clean inclusions that do not degrade the sparkle and durability of tanzanite.
- Cut: The overall color and clarity can be improved to a certain extent while determining the faceted cut for tanzanite gold earrings.
- Carat: Although tanzanites are a rare site in the nature therefore if found will tend to drive higher prices.
Tanzanite Earring FAQs
What is pleochroism in tanzanite?
Pleochroism is the natural ability of tanzanite to exhibit different shades of blue when viewed from different orientation. Meaning, your tanzanite engagement ring or a dazzling pair of tanzanite earrings will behave according to the fluorescent or incandescent sources of light and depending on the orientation. Tanzanite is observed to appear blue under fluorescent light and may appear violet-to-purple under incandescent lights.
How to take care of tanzanite gold earrings at home?
The tanzanite earrings for women might loose their luster with time due to the accumulated dirt and oil. However, few easy tips can really help you clean your earrings at home and help preserve their beautiful sparkle.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Grab a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
Can I gift tanzanite earrings as anniversary present?
Besides being the birthstone of December, tanzanite is often suggested as the gemstone for the 24th wedding anniversary. Therefore, tanzanite earrings can be used as an anniversary present.
What are tanzanite birthstone earrings?
Tanzanite is the modern birthstone of December and is thought to bestow different metaphysical benefits into the life of the December born. Thus, the tanzanite earrings are also known as the Decemner birthstone earrings.
How do I know if my tanzanite earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of tanzanite in earrings can be assured by the gemstone certification by defining them in all applicable quality factors. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.