Freshwater Pearl Necklaces
About Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Freshwater pearls are one of the most popular and common types of pearls that everyone loves to wear and own owing to their totally captivating appearance. Though they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, the freshwater pearls we have in the market today are mostly cultured pearls. They are as beautiful as natural pearls and more affordable in price.
Getting adorned with the freshwater pearl pendant necklace gives you an alluring and soothing white appearance. Wearing freshwater pearl necklaces is announcing an elegant and elite style statement that remains relevant at every age and every occasion.
With Rosec Jewels, you can find an exquisite collection of freshwater pearl necklaces that come in unique, modern, as well as classic designs at an budget friendly price range. You can choose to express your love and affection for the special woman in your life by choosing one from the pool of minimalistic and dramatic style pendant necklaces.
Factors that determines the value of Freshwater Pearls
- Surface: Evaluate the surface quality for imperfections and blemishes. A pearl with a clear complexion carries more value.
- Lustre: Lustre is one of the most crucial aspects of any kind of pearl. The level of lustre decides its shine. The higher the lustre it has, the more expensive it is. Rosec Jewels Freshwater Pendant Necklace is made entirely of lustrous and gleaming pearls.
- Shape: Pearls are most commonly found in round shapes, but they also come in oval and off-round shapes. Obviously, round ones are more expensive than pearls that are oval or off-round. Our Pearl Pedant Necklace has very fine round and teardrop shapes in the attractive setting and motif.
- Size: Freshwater pearls come in small to moderate sizes, between 3 MM and 12 MM. The large-sized pearls have higher value as compared to the pearls in smaller sizes. Also, pearls are measured by size rather than in carat weight.
- Color: Freshwater pearls are desired for their stunning range of soft colors. They come in white, pink, green, peach, and lavender. Flawless white colored pearls come at a higher price.
Choosing the style of pearl depends on personal preference. Some go for the round and some for the teardrop shape. Explore the array of options from our collection to see which pearl variety catches your eye the most.
How to take care of freshwater pearls?
Do not expose your freshwater pearl pendant necklace to chemicals. It should be worn at the end, after you are done with applying cosmetics and perfume.
Before storing them in the jewellery box, wipe them with soft and slightly damp fabric.
Save your freshwater pearl necklace and other pearl jewelry from harsh chemicals like dishwashing liquid, chlorine, chemical bleaches and dye.
How long will my freshwater pearl jewelry last?
Be it a freshwater pearl or any other pearl, they are a great investment. A pearl is one of the most durable gems, and if taken care of properly, they can last a lifetime.
Does water harm a freshwater pearl necklace ?
Keep your freshwater pearl jewellery away from water at all costs. Take it off before dishwashing, showering, and swimming. Their risk of damage is quite high so they should be worn catiously.
Can you wear freshwater pearl jewelry every day?
By wearing the freshwater pearl jewelry every day, you are risking damage to it. It should be taken care of in the most proper manner, so that it lasts for years. Save the preciousness for precious days.
Why should I wear a pearl pendant necklace ?
The freshwater pearl jewelry brings the moon's magic into your life. It bestows one with the clamness, rejuvination, confidence, and courage.